Complaint Review: Florilli Transportation

• Reported By: Aberdeen Maryland
  • Florilli Transportation
    PO Box 186
    West Liberty, Iowa

I went to work for this company almost 6mon. ago and when I had to quit because of there lack of miles they were getting me and money I was not makeing to cover my bills and now I am loseing everything I still did the right thing and took back there trk and was promised a bus ticket home and my last 2 pay chks well needless to say I was passed around the office and didnt get a bus ticket home was left stranded there they took my last 2 pay chks and let me in the cold with no money and no way to get back so I now hv had to call family to get hm but when I get home there wont be anything left because the last 2 pay chks I needed I wont be getting. I Hope they can sleep well knowing that they hv put me and my family out on the streets. Thanks alot for nothing.

Lost
Aberdeen, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florilli-transportation/west-liberty-iowa-52776/florilli-transportation-drivers-beware-west-liberty-iowa-382964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Story doesn't make sense

AUTHOR: CADS - ()

Here's what doesn't make sense about your story. Florilli pays every week so how were you possibly 2 weeks behind in pay? If I hadn't gotten paid on Friday I would have worked that out before I quit a week or more later.  Also, why would they buy you a bus ticket home after you quit?  There are a lot of bad companies but there are a lot of bad drivers too.  Complaining when it's not justified is incredibly damaging to our industry.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

I Don't Believe It

AUTHOR: Larkin Huey - ()

The only part of this story I believe is that you weren't getting many miles. That's typical of Florilli. But as far as your being stranded with no bus ticket and Florilli keeping your last two paychecks, my opinion is that your story is incomplete. You're either lying outright, or you're leaving out some facts, which is just another form of lying. Has anyone ever noticed that when you talk to someone, either a former employee, or someone who has just broken up with someone, or a person who is freshly divorced, have you ever noticed that you're always talking to the good guy? Now tell us Lost in Aberdeen, as Paul Harvey always said--the rest of the story.