Complaint Review: Flycell

• Flycell
    www.flycell.com
    Internet

Flycell unauthorized text messaging on Verizon bill Internet

I received unauthorized text bill from Flycell and 2 others on my Verizon bill. My email to Verizon on 11-16-07 to WestAreaExecutiveRelations:
"I have no desire to text message EVER. I want this charge taken off of my statement. I understand that the Flycell, Opera Alerts, and whatever are not Verizon yet they are on YOUR statement. I had to have two different Verizon people walk me through texting to cancel what I didn't order because I DONT KNOW HOW TO TEXT! I hope they cancelled...."

I don't know if Flycell cancelled because I had 3 to cancel and one charge of 9.99 is still on my Verizon bill. Flycell was suppose to be cancelled by texting 'stop'. I had the manager at Verizon text to stop that one.

I called Opera Alerts and actually talked to a live person to stop that one. I don't know the name of the third one but a Verizon person walked me through texting that one to 'stop'. So, to date I am ripped off for a total of $58.35. Verizon did not reply to my email and the representatives at the local Verizon store don't seem to care.

I am writing a letter to Verizon still demanding a $58.35 credit. I can't believe Verizon is affiliated with Flycell, they must get a huge commission.

Janet
Springdale, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2007 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/flycell/internet/flycell-unauthorized-text-messaging-on-verizon-bill-internet-289043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content