Complaint Review: FMWG/MJG INC. Greg Youman is on the loose NOT PAYING Contractors

• Submitted: Mon, April 17, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, April 18, 2017
  • Reported By: Bill S. — Roseville California USA
  • FMWG/MJG INC. Greg Youman is on the loose NOT PAYING Contractors
    6880 English Colony Way
    Penryn, California
    USA

FMWG/MJG INC. Greg Youman is on the loose NOT PAYING Contractors Does Not Pay for work performed. Penryn California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Second post from same person.

Hi Everyone, I am the infamous Greg Youman. What I do for a living is live and breed off of other people's backs. I recently started my own company (FMWG) 3 years ago after destroying another (MJG Associates INC. of Sacramento) which I happened to own 25% of along with 3 other owners. My position was project manager, and responsible for the quick books of the company. My job is to hire sub-contractors to do projects and service orders for retail or contractors for commercial outlets, and then no longer pay and pocket most of the money once we built and got the business off to a good profitable start. Because this was my plan......to put MJG in debt by being delinquent and forcing taking the other owners in possible debt with me, that would result into buying them or forcing them out. Once that happened successfully, my next step was to dissolve MJG and fraudulantly transfer the funds to my new evolving company FMWG. [continued below]....

..... All I need to do is file with the Secretary of State, as they take my word that all previous vendors and assets were paid. It was my intent to hinder, delay, and defraud the vendors and contractors, and then let the previous company become suspended. You see....I don't self perform. I just continue to due the same thing, hire more sub contractors and send them off to work repairs, while having maintenance directors and store managers of retail stores feeling the heat when the sub contractors and vendors go after them when they don't get paid. It results to major retail outlets ending up having a harder time to replace the previous contractors to do a service/maintenance job because they didn't get paid the last time when I sent them out there. Just asked the headquarters of Chili's, Flying J Corp., Joe's Crab Shack, Love's Truck Stop, Applebee's etc. the list goes on and on, except I just do this under different company names. I left Contractors like JM Construction near Santa Barbara, B&W Mechanical, Lodi, Ca. and Metro Heating and Air Conditioning, San Diego into the triple figures and many many other contractors in other regional areas, especially in the state of California. I am destructive everywhere I go.
Most of the time I operate and live out of my mom's house which is located at 6(((REDACTED))). I also lease office space from a company at 6141 Angelo Ct. which is down the street in the business center in Loomis, Ca. That's just to keep my operation legal. My 3rd wife operates that facility as she answers the phones and passes the calls over to me. I recently married her after my other wife's child support payments stopped, and now I can use her (as the useful idiot) to become my credit cards and loans under her name, because I have no credit or name worth a s**t. I also use a ficticious name Robert Bowman to cover up or contest the lousy email post I receive on the internet of my company. That happens to be the name of a big attorney firm in Sacramento I might of used in the past as a defendant. I have 3 DUI's, and I have been fired practically everywhere I worked in the past. Just look it up.
I also merged with another company out of Santa Rosa, CA. called Finish Line Floors, and the name is Ralph Casales who is the officer. I plan to update my business scheme and I will keep you posted of more businesses and contractors I screw over all the time. Meanwhile...I still have your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2017 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fmwgmjg-inc-greg-youman-is-on-the-loose-not-paying-contractors/penryn-california/fmwgmjg-inc-greg-youman-is-on-the-loose-not-paying-contractors-does-not-pay-for-work-p-1368072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Second post from same person.

AUTHOR: FMW - (USA)

The person posting this is an ex sales contractor that worked for the first company listed. He performed sub-par work at best and was released when the other partners listed above bowed out of the company to let me close it. Upon taking the original company to court to collect what he stated was his back pay, he declined to settle and instead wanted what he thought he was owed. This was over 4 years ago. Settlements were made with all other companies listed above, and the company was closed. Earlier this year, a month or so before this post, he attempted to take the company that had been closed for the last three years to the labor board. They too dismissed his charges. His statement to the labor board when exiting was (paraphrased) "I'll F*** him any way possible".

As you can see from the post, this is blatant attempt to harass, and damage a company, and in particular, the owner and its reputation. There is currently a lawsuit in progress for slander, defamation, and libel against said individual and the person that has fed him misinformation/information. 90+% of the information of a personal nature is a blatant lie, or greatly exaggerated. In the event you would like to ask any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

The internet, and especially this site is a very powerful tool that can hurt someone very quickly. You the consumer don't get all the information, instead only get to read what others, whether correct or not, have posted.

As Mark Twain said

There is no suffering comparable with that which a private person feels when he is for the first time pilloried in print.
- Life on the Mississippi

And again...

I am personally acquainted with hundreds of journalists, and the opinion of the majority of them would not be worth tuppence in private, but when they speak in print it is the newspaper that is talking (the pygmy scribe is not visible) and then their utterances shake the community like the thunders of prophecy.
- "License of the Press," speech, 31 March 1873

We perform 5000+ service orders per year. The complaints you read or may read are less than .01 percent of our business.