Complaint Review: Foam it Green

USA

Foam it Green 602 kit cheap plastic spray gun Boston Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Foam it Green

*UPDATE Employee: Foam it Green Help

Ceap plastic spray gun. Work only once. Replacement same plastic gun with hosees 85$/ I use only 25% and pay for this product 750$

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/foam-it-green/select-stateprovince/foam-it-green-602-kit-cheap-plastic-spray-gun-boston-massachusetts-1084929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Foam it Green

AUTHOR: Dmitri - ()

Hi every one. Hi Foam it Green.

I have to admit that this company stay on their words and did provide help 24/7. As you seen on previous report like my I made same mistake like that men I did not folow the instruction to the end. Very simple solution - just properly lubricate the gun.

Dmitri

Foam it Green Help

AUTHOR: Phil at Foam it Green - ()

Hi Dmitri,

Thanks for taking time to discuss your recent experience with me today. We're always happy to help customers get their kit back up and running, no matter what the cause. We troubleshoot and ask questions during the process, so that if it is a simple user error, we know that whatever solution we provide, whether that's advice or even parts, will be a permanent fix.

Like we talked about, proper shutdown of a kit includes protecting certain parts of the gun with the petroleum jelly we include, so that air cannot get to the components and harden, potentially sticking the trigger. I'm very happy we're able to help you out with this situation so that you can get your project finished.

For anyone that has questions about how easy it is to shutdown a kit for later reuse, feel free to visit us online and watch our short instructional video.

Thanks!