Report: #1411938

• Fontiene.com Denny
    1812 N Columbia Blvd, suite C15- 246764
    Portland, Oregon
    United States

Fontiene.com Denny I live in Sydney , Australia and I purchased a 3D puzzle Ball from Fontiene.com. They were advertising on Face Book. All their advertising of the puzzle ball was in English. This puzzle ball was a present for my 6 year old grandson which I could not give to him because of the Chines packaging and instructions in Chines, as this is a safety issue. Portland Oregon

I live in Sydney Australia and I purchased a 3D puzzle from Fontiene.com. They were advertising the ball on facevook. All their advertisng was in English and no where did it state that packageing and instructions would be in Chinese. The puzzle ball was a birthday present for my 6 year old grandson which I could not give to him because of the chines packaging and instructions in Chinese. This was a safety issue.

The Parcel arrived very squashed and the in Chines packagaing . From the 5/9/17 - 28/10/17 I sent 8 emails to this company re the problem, only response was that it was before a a report staff. On the 19/10/17 I had an email from a Denny Satosco requesting I send a photo, which i did Immediately, no response to that email. On the 28/10/17 I sent another email sugesting they just send me packaging in English.  NO RESPONSE.

My Grandson's Birthday was on the 7th November so I had to buy another present for him  As I am a pensioner this was a very expenise for me. [continued below]....

.....  My daughter lives in California and she checked they face book page and it is full of similiar complaints.  I do not expect anything from this Company and have put it down to a bad experience thus I will  nownot order anything on line from USA.

I just want to warn people to be very wary of this Company and their false advertising on Facebook and their non existant Customer Service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2017 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fontienecom-denny/portland-oregon-97217/fontienecom-denny-i-live-in-sydney-australia-and-i-purchased-a-3d-puzzle-ball-from-font-1411938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content