Complaint Review: Food Lion #2636

• Reported By: Midlothian Virginia
  • Food Lion #2636
    13530 Genito Road
    Midlothian, Virginia

The food lion #2636 located in the Waterford shopping center has some rude a*s managers, especially Betty Dawson. I was shopping there and I went to customer service to ask a question. Betty was a b***h to me she told me if I couldn't find what I was looking for I must be a retard. She was wearing a redskin's necklace they lost yesterday Sunday November 30th 2008. I am thinking that she was rude and hateful to me because her team lost and she needed to take her anger out on someone. There are a couple more managers there that I am going to name one named Chris he was no help and rude to me. I think her name is Joanne the one with the bleach blonde hair; she was also rude to me. Jessica is another one who was rude to me. I am putting the word out about those hateful and rude managers at food lion #2636. Other than those four managers the other employees are nice and interact with the customers unlike those managers.

Kevin
Midlothian, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/food-lion-2636/midlothian-virginia-23112/food-lion-2636-by-and-rude-manager-at-food-lion-2636-midlothian-virginia-396591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Suck it!

AUTHOR: ~Rebel_Princess~ - (United States of America)

I don't give out info on the internet and it is kind of freakish that you would ask that I don't know/remember who you are if you worked there when I did, I only worked there for a short time and I don't have to prove anything to you so screw off!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

THAT STORE SUCKS!!!

AUTHOR: ~Rebel_Princess~ - (United States of America)

I worked there for a little while there was a very rude man named Clark... I don't know if he is still there or not but he wasn't the only rude one there all of the management was rude all except for a very nice lady named Connie I miss working with her, she was the only reason I stayed as long as I did but when Clark wanted to cuss me out on the floor and I had customers ( at the time I was 16 and he was almost 60!!!!) I had to leave the Manager at the time (Tim... somthing...) was a fu**ing jerk and so was this woman the trailed behind him Terrie.... Betty was a jerk and I hope they all see this and they all know that it is true..... Pee-Wee and his stockers rocked!!! They were all nice all of the meat cutters and produce workers were cool too but it was that dang management and some of their cashiers that had there nose so high in the air that it was scraping the ceiling. If you read this NEVER SHOP OR WORK THERE or at the one is Powhatan Va (Zip 23139, phone 804-598-6880)

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Need proof of the statements you maid.

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

None of the people that you reported on in this article are anything like you said they are. Betty and Joanne are really nice people. They would never be rude to a customer. I am not rude to customers either. I would like you to prove that you were at the store on date you provided.