Complaint Review: Forbes Limousine Service

• Reported By: Rub10 — Brooklyn New York United States of America
  • Forbes Limousine Service

Internet
    United States of America

Forbes Limousine Service Left me stranded when trying to get to the airport and then did not refund prepayment. Internet

I had prepaid Forbes Limo to bring me to JFK Airport from Brooklyn, NY on August 5, 2010.

When the limousine did not arrive 20 minutes after the agreed upon time, I called Forbes. They called back and advised me that the limo was at the airport waiting for us!!

Luckily I used another car service and made it to JFK just in time to catch my flight.

Upon returning I asked Forbes for a refund of my prepayment; they said they would do so. No refund came. I asked again; Forbes again stated that they would send me a refund. Again no refund came. Twice more I contacted Forbes; no response.

I have been told that Forbes does not operate vehicles; they only set up service with companies that have vehicles.

Forbes Limousine has a wonderful website, but they are not to be trusted and they lie. Do NOT use Forbes Limousine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2010 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/forbes-limousine-service/internet/forbes-limousine-service-left-me-stranded-when-trying-to-get-to-the-airport-and-then-did-657341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content