Complaint Review: Force Factor

650 Wauhatchie Pike Chattanooga, TN 37419-2427
    Internet
    United States of America

Force Factor Ripped off 75 dollars Internet

I ordered a "free trial"of force factor online.  I needed to enter my credit card information for shipping and handling.  I received a email confirming my order with the charge for shipping and handling.

I few weeks later I found a charge for 75 dollars on the same card.  When I called to tell them I did not order anything they said I signed up for a program when I agreed to the free trial.  Apparently, there was a small box with a 8pt font next to the credit card entry explaining you have to call and cancel or be charged.

My problem...

#1 the font is very difficult to read(I have bad vision)
#2 they don't give you any of this information in the free trial confirmation email
#3 they don't ever email you to let you know you are going to be charged additional fees

This company is clearly getting business in a very unethical way because I was charged for something I did not want.  I was told if I return the bottle I was charged for I will be refunded but I have read online that they will not return your money so I might as well just keep the bottle I paid for now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2010 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/force-factor/internet/force-factor-ripped-off-75-dollars-internet-594864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content