Complaint Review: Ford Motor Credit

• Ford Motor Credit
    One American Rd
    Dearborn, Michigan

Ford Motor Credit FORD LEASE A RIP OFF! Dearborn Michigan

My grandfather co-signed for a lease agreement at Quality Ford in Whiteville, N.C. new ford sport suv for me in 1998. I was attending school a lost my job in 2001 ,however I notified Ford Motor credit that I was turning the car in because I fell behind on payments and lost my job. Ford repossed the car and sold it at auction, then put a $9kplus balance on our credit reports. I tried to work out a deal with the company to save our credit, however they keep sending sheriff letters to us from attorney's office.

I contacted them to try to settle on a factual amount and told them that the amount of $9k could not possible be true if they sold the car at action. The attorney's office keep giving me the "run around" stating that I had to pay the balance in full. My grandfather wired them $3000 because they pressured him so hard.

My grandfather is 85years old and he still believes in FORD because he has been buying ford trucks from Quality Ford since the 1950's!!!He has owned more Fords that any human being alive!.. l really feel bad because I really want to put an end to this because it really has put a strain on our relationship. Fast forward to 2007,currently, they have put the amount that the amount we owe is $100,000!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS..and I need help in resolving this matter...PLEASE HELP!!

K.tyler
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2007 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ford-motor-credit/dearborn-michigan-48126/ford-motor-credit-ford-lease-a-rip-off-dearborn-michigan-279775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content