Complaint Review: Foreman Motors/Auto Max

• Reported By: activistjustice — Palm Bay Florida USA
  • Foreman Motors/Auto Max

Internet
    USA

Foreman Motors/Auto Max Joe Foreman Lies, drug dealing, cheats Melbourne Florida

First of all, I can tell you all the negative things that have been stated about the Foreman Motors is 100% TRUE. I was also a customer & I returned my car. Politely asked for my deposit back. They said no. I said okay, I will see you in court. I'm sueing them.

And not only will I win because my daddy is a lawyer & so is my uncle. Not to mention, my other uncle is a cop. They're not going to be around for too much longer. By the way, they changed their names to Auto Max. So may the public be warned. And it's sad that, that degrading of a woman actually used God as a witness claiming Joe has changed. Please stop lying. We as the public know the truth. You will be sued. I call for a class action lawsuit in where we all can sue him together. I have more than enough proof on my end to make this happen. If not, I don't mind sueing on my own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2017 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/foreman-motorsauto-max/internet/foreman-motorsauto-max-joe-foreman-lies-drug-dealing-cheats-melbourne-florida-1396065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content