Complaint Review: Four Seasons Heating and Cooling

1600 Mountain View ste 110
    Rapid City, South Dakota
    United States of America

Four Seasons Heating and Cooling Deceptive sales Rapid City, South Dakota

I was contacted by a Dex representative about advertising in the yellow pages.

I did not solicit them He had called on me.

I was not interested in advertising, and reluctant to meet but the sales person told me that I should sign an authorization to have the art work done.

I told him I did not want to sign any binding commitments as I need time to think over the situation. He had told me that what I was signing was not a contract but just an authorization to send a sketch to the art work dept.

This took place in October of 2011 he told me once signed I would receive a proof of what the advertising would look like and I would have until February 1st 2012 to sign and date the proof and that is when I would be locked in to advertising.

The proof came in the mail I opened it and reviewed but decided against advertising and as he had told me if they don't get an okay on the proof by the deadline there would be no advertising commitment.

However the yellow page advertising came out in May and My company name is in it and I received a bill in the mail today 5/18/2012.

I was fooled into signing a contract, of which I did not get to read and was not informed correctly as I should have been told that I would indeed need to call to cancel by February 1st and further more I was not given a copy of what I signed

I don't have the company anymore  as I told him I had been advertising quite heavily in local media with no results and that this area was probably already saturated with businesses like mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/four-seasons-heating-and-cooling/rapid-city-south-dakota-57709/four-seasons-heating-and-cooling-deceptive-sales-rapid-city-south-dakota-884855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content