Complaint Review: FourMarkets.com

• Reported By: scammed — Menahga Minnesota
  • FourMarkets.com

Internet
    USA

FourMarkets.com Fred Willams 844-314-7844 ext 804Peter Jones 315-221-8492EXT director 919-655-8930 Scammed me and took my money! NEW YORK phone numbers. Internet

*General Comment: Ditto - Fourmarkets.com a scam

*Author of original report: Intelius search results

Joined four markets for auto binary trading from a email I got and funded it. I lost 14 trades and won 7.

I was called by a women from fur markets after she added 1,000 dollars to my account to place some trades

to make a lot of money she said. Then she told me what to trade and do not worry you will make money.

I lost with only a little over 300 left in my account.Next day another women callled me and told me I would be

upgrade to a gold account and my money would be guaranteed if I put in 1,000.00 and she would add money to

it also.well I lost it all folks so beware of this company its a scam.That day Robert Atkins called me and said he

was the executive director and would trade with me to make me money I lost.I had to put in 3,000.00 and he

would put in the same amount.Well you gessed it I lost it all. Next day Fred Williams called me and said he was

sorry for what happened and he had to fire the people who scammed me and said it was not a scam only miss

use of my funds

A few weeks later Peter Jones called me and told me I must buy a insurance policy for 1,500 dollars to get

5,000.00 back of my money. He also told me four markets never got my money but my bank statement showed

they did.His number is 919-655-8930.Peter also said I must wire the money no credit cards they do not use

them.This is a organized crime ring in New Your and if anyone can help me please call me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fourmarketscom/internet/fourmarketscom-fred-willams-844-314-7844-ext-804peter-jones-315-221-8492ext-director-919-1164754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Ditto - Fourmarkets.com a scam

AUTHOR: DeJeff - ()

Hello,

My story is below, but you do not need to read it as I am long winded and it basically a mirror image of your story, but with different amounts.  Guess what Author, I got my money back today and I feel soooo blessed.  My suggestion to you is to contact your credit card company ASAP and file a dispute via fraud charges.  You may not feel justified in doing so as your almost made to feel, by the agents, that they did nothing wrong.  Additionally, the company will tell you, “Don’t Bother With the Dispute, because, eventually, we will win and you will have to make additional trades anyway.”  Let me just say a strong arm tactic, by a bunch of bullies.  With that said, NO ONE has to convince you that you have been a victim of fraud.  I appreciate your taking the time to tell your story and want to get the word out about this company and their antics.  I just received a letter today that says, “This Letter is to inform you that the disputes with the merchant identified above (Fourmarkets/sm) has been satisfactorily resolved in your favor.”  Music to my ears...  I want you to experience the same, but encourage you to move fast as you can absolutely wait too late to file a dispute.  Additionally, it takes at least 45 days to resolve.  In the interim, you can read my story while you wait.

I hope that helps…

June 14, 2014

I signed up with a company (fourmarkets.com) @ $500.  Before I could even get going with trades, my phone started ringing off the hook in that the “Christian Representative” basically talked me in to investing $5K.  They matched my investment, as promised via bonuses, rendering my balance @ 10K to trade.  After my asking multiple questions about the withdrawal process, they verbally presented the bonus as some type of insurance to allow for me to make trades without touching my initial investment.  Win/Win right? At the time, I asked myself WHY and should have followed my gut.  The rep said that I could only be successful utilizing his help as he would not make money unless I did, but more importantly, he had insight and would be telling me EXACTLY when and what trades to make.

June 17, 2014

Now, here is the kicker, the broker called me on or around this day and had me do more than 9 trades @ $1000.00 per trade under his direct guidance. Keep in mind that I told him that I was uncomfortable with the amounts after about 3 trades.  He literally got mad, started talking down to me, and said, "I only deal with people who are serious about making money.  I do not make money unless you make money.  If you are going to be successful, I need you to trust me."  Sound Familiar? Needless to say I kept going until I finally put my foot down after the 9th trade.  He then hung up.  When I checked my balance an hour later as per his instruction, I was lucky to have lost only $400 of my initial investment.  The broker called me back immediately and said that I did something wrong and needed to be quicker when making the actual trades.  He wanted me to try again, under his guidance, risking the remaining $4600 left in my account. He also said that he would make me whole and provide additional bonuses for me to work with. At this point, I lost any trust I had in them as NO ONE/COMPANY can afford to loose 5.5K in 1 hour.  I started trying to make small trades on my own even though they kept calling daily from different phone numbers.

June 19, 2014

I decided to withdraw the majority of the funds because after all, I could not afford to lose the money only to have to make credit card payments @ $250 per month.  It was my intention to leave $500 in the account and just make trades on my own.  I requested a withdrawal of $4000, which was denied by the company 4 times over 5 days.

June 23, 2014

I contacted the company to find out why they were denying my request.  Their response was that I would need to make at least 30 trades for every bonus dollar they gave me (Yes, the $5K Monopoly Money) before I could get any of my money back.  To add insult to injury, I had "Managers" calling me over and over again to find out why I was trying to withdraw my money instead of just making the trades.  One manager went as far to say, "If You deposit another $1500, I will GUARANTEE you that we will get ALL of your money back and some extra. I told him that I felt that it was all a scam as they had not kept their word.  I also informed them of my intention to file a dispute.  He suggested that while it would drag things out for me, it was a waste of time as they would simply provide the paperwork that I actually signed agreeing to their terms.  I asked him what happens to my money if I do not make so much as another trade.  He said, that they would take an activity fee monthly until the account was depleted. Needless to say, I was done.

June 24, 2014

I filed a dispute with no hopes of getting the $5K back.

August 29, 2014

Visa Made Me Whole… Again, I would recommend that you file ASAP and file for the entire amount that you deposited under false pretense…

That is my story and I am sticking to it..

Intelius search results

AUTHOR: scammed - ()

I did a Intelius search today on phone numbers Fred Williams girls Tasha 347-652-1519 and also 1520

this number was from second women who scammed me it was busy but she called me back later

location E 40th ST. Brooklyn,NY.

Level 3 communications LLC Fred Williams also called me from this number.

Roger Atkens also scammed me for 3,000.00 from this number.

Kareem Jones 347-626-7901 I called this number and Peter Jones voice mail came on. I said Hi Peter this is

James call me and hung up.Sandra Jones is also listed at above number.

Peter Jones called me back form 347-735-5602 Bronx,NY. E 164th ST.

New cingular wireless

Peter Jones 315-221-8492 magic jack phone number ymax communications corp. Water town,NY.

Cornner of 3 and 11

347-735-5605 Bronx NY New Cingular wireless PCS ,Address E 164th ST. Bronx,NY.

347-652-1520 Address E 40th ST. Brookly,NY. Level 3 communications LL...

247-652-1519 same as above.347-735-5605 Bronx,NY.E 164th ST.