Complaint Review: FPRN Radio

• FPRN Radio
    550 W 157th St Apt 47
    New York, Select State/Province
    USA

Felix Pantaleon claims to be a web designer. Our radio network hired him to do web design for the FPRN Radio network. We sent him payment proptly with a paypal account in $200.00  usd. The work he was assigned was never done and we were ripped off by this individual. Upon doing research Felix Pantaleon is a con man and a online criminal lying about his credentials and has a history of theft. He uses the alias nastynorthnyc caliberhitter NNNyc and various other names in his online crimes. Be weary of this man he is NOT a web designer or has the credentials of a graphic artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2014 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fprn-radio/new-york-select-stateprovince-10032/fprn-radio-montagraph-nastynorthnyc-nnnyc-caliberhitter-felix-pantaleon-new-york-new-yor-1183847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
3Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake Troll Listing By Clown Serving Two Year Prison Sentance

AUTHOR: Felix Pantaleon - (USA)

Fake troll listing created by Forrest Courtney Jamison

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake Report Created By Forrest Courtney Jamison

AUTHOR: ForrestJamison - (USA)

Fake ripoffreport created by Forrest Courtney Jamison https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLrknWxI9qU Here is the link where he admits to it. Troll listing

Nice try Felix

AUTHOR: Anon - (USA)

Felix, your attempts at redemption are cute but everyone knows this is yet another cover up. The domain is CaliberHitting.com, not "hitter". Of course that domain is avalible and not taken by you.

#4 General Comment

Felix Pantaleon and Caliberhitter.com

AUTHOR: Felix - (USA)

During my investigations on this individual and his company, I have concluded that this individual runs scams. He is a young 30 yr old man who also seems to harass his customers online. Not only would I not buy products from this individual or any company from him in the future, I strongly suggest that people stay far away from this thief and online harasser. I purchased a product and was very unsatisfied with it. Mr Pantaleon sent threats to me for requesting a refund. 5/5 DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON.

Just to clarify This is a false report

AUTHOR: - ()

This is a work of fiction written on  my behalf. Mr Felix Pantaleon is innocent of said allegations.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fake Listing

AUTHOR: Felix Pantaleon - ()

Fake listing done by a troll, I don't own a company called Caliberhitter.com nor is that my address. My address was physically confirmed by google maps. Caliberhitter.com never even existed, nor even exist. This was created by a troll that cyber stalked my sister until she blocked him and now is stalking me in order to get to her. My sister is a Hollywood Actress, that he saw on TV.