Complaint Review: Fran Kirnum

• Reported By: JJ Max — USA
  • Fran Kirnum

Nationwide
    USA

Fran Kirnum BMW Fran Kirnum is a corrupt, deceitful, money-hungry, unempathetic liar who has no business being a leader of any organization woodcliffe lake, NJ Nationwide

Fran Kirnum of BMW has no business being the leader of any organization.

She is a money-hungry deceitful person who unapologetically lacks any human compassion.

They recalled my car's airbag and forced me to park my BMW and not drive it. I was asked to find and pay for my own parking since they have millions of cars being recalled and not enough storage for all of them. They gave me an estimate of 6 months to fix my car. They gave me an alternate lesser car to drive in the meantime for the same lease payment. So for this time, I am supposed to pay to drive a better car while you give me a lesser substitute? And when they called me that my part was ready before the repair time estimate they gave me, they expected me to drop everything and bring in my car for repair when I was out of town for a family emergency based on their stated estimate.

Then they paid someone to harrass and threaten me to return their rental because the rental costs them "100s per day". Is that my problem your car is recalled and you have a 6 month waiting period to fix your cars.

BMW has a bunch of malicious, corrupt employees who use cruel tactics to raise their bottom line.

The case was escalated to Fran Kirnum who is a "customer service" director. I am sure the horrible reputation she has developed for herself online will follow her wherever she goes.

The way Fran Kirnum operates businesses, she will not succeed in any professional and personal endeavor. Fran Kirnum's pattern of behavior with her consumers speaks for itself.

I am not paying my remaining lease payments to compensate for the lack of an equivalent alternative car during the period my car was not driveable and taking my business to Mercedes and never dealing with this corrupt individual and company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2016 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fran-kirnum/nationwide/fran-kirnum-bmw-fran-kirnum-is-a-corrupt-deceitful-money-hungry-unempathetic-liar-who-1326795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content