Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2017

• Reported By: Rachel — Houston Texas USA
Frank LaMark
, Texas USA

Frank LaMark Frank Lamark ripped me off on my home security system Houston Texas

I cancelled my account for my home security with Frank LaMark when I moved back in June 2016.  I have been continuously charged monthly bills since.  I have called numerous times, and every time I’m told that the cancellation is “Pending” and that Frank LaMark have to email the department responsible for reviewing such accounts.  It’s been months and still no response.  I’m being charged $49.99 a month and we have incurred $136 in insufficient funds fees because of the illegitimate charges.  Every time I call, I’m told that they have emailed the “department”, when I ask to speak to Frank LaMark that department I’m told that they don’t accept phone calls and that is the best that they can do.  Meanwhile I’m still being charged.  I called again today and for the first time I’m told that the cancellation notification must be written.  After I’ve called numerous times this is the first time I’m being told this????!!!!  I expect a full refund for all charges including the fees incurred from those charges from Frank LaMark.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2017 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frank-lamark/texas/frank-lamark-frank-lamark-ripped-me-off-on-my-home-security-system-houston-texas-1357474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank LaMark