Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, April 21, 2017

• Reported By: S.A. — Nevada USA
Franklin Collection Services
2978 W. Jackson St. Tupelo, Mississippi USA

Franklin Collection Services Calls multiple times a week on my work number but leaves no message Tupelo Mississippi

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This has been going on for at least a month. The first time, I picked it up but did not receive a response. They called later that week and I ignored it. My work number is on the National Do Not Call registry yet they keep calling once or twice a week.

I don't know why they are calling. I have never received anything but dead air when I answer the phone. I was only able to get the company name by looking up the phone number. I have complained to the FTC about this and I have seen that it is possible to sue this company for violating purposes. I'd like to do that if possible since I have absolutely no idea why they are calling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2017 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/franklin-collection-services/tupelo-mississippi-38801/franklin-collection-services-calls-multiple-times-a-week-on-my-work-number-but-leaves-no-1368880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franklin Collection Services