Complaint Review: Franklin Debt Solutions

• Franklin Debt Solutions
    11 N.Washington St. Suite210
    Rockville, Maryland
    United States of America

Franklin Debt Solutions Scam Artists This company sent me a letter, stating that they will help me settle out of court on a debt I had. Rockville, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: Company reply

I wanted to settle a debt outside of court. I paid my initiation fee,which was required.I was told by three different represenatives that paperwork would be mailed to me to let me know when and where I would start making my payments.NO communication had been made until I called them three weeks later;only because NO ONE sent or told me NOTHING!!! Ihad to call the lawyers of the company sueing me,and as I thought;Franklin Debt Sol.  had not communicated with them either.

Lets just say I will take my lumps with paying my fee with Franklin Debt Solutions,but I am done with their policies,and procedures;and will NEVER deal,or recommend them to anyone again EVER!!! They chose to take my money,and do nothing to help.At the same time,my wages were going to be garnished.This company is very unprofessional,and in my mind a "SCAM".....If you receive a letter like I did,PLEASE,PLEASE, Throw it in the garbage. I HATE THIS ORGANIZATION!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/franklin-debt-solutions/rockville-maryland-20850/franklin-debt-solutions-scam-artists-this-company-sent-me-a-letter-stating-that-they-will-836649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Company reply

AUTHOR: Manager - (United States of America)

Based on the facts stated we beleive this complaint is a hoax.  In the rare event Franklin Debt is not successful in securing a settlement a refund is provided to the client.