Complaint Review: franklin-law--group.

• franklin-law--group.
    7975 NW 154th St., #230
    Miami Lakes, Florida
    USA

franklin-law--group. Cirilo Hernandez This guy is saying that I took out a personal loan for 300 and I now owe 991.67 Miami Lakes Florida

I received an email stating that there was going to be legal charges pressed against me and that I would receive papers soon. Said I had taken out a loan through Cash Advance USA for 300.0 and I had to pay 991.67 back to resolve the matter. Of course I never took a loan out with those people.

This person who sent me the email was claiming to be from a Franklin Law Group. His name is Crilio Hernandez. Of course I have been pushing lots of questions about this situation. I hope nobody else receives these emails.

Just hope these jerks get what they deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2017 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/franklin-law-group/miami-lakes-florida/franklin-law-group-cirilo-hernandez-this-guy-is-saying-that-i-took-out-a-personal-loan-1391413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content