Complaint Review: Free Lotto

• Free Lotto
    Grand Central Station 10163
    New York, New York

Free Lotto fraud New York New York

I was sent an E-Mail stateing I had won three times on free lotto, one for one million dollors, another for ten thousand dollors, and one for three hundred dollors.
They sent me an E-Mail to collect but all it did was send me to another site to play again by paying again.

I E-Mailed them again and they sent back a e-mail stateing they had been trieing to contact me,but when I asked why do I have to pay again there was no longer any contact from them,they should be prosucuted too the fullest extent of the law.

Are there any lawyars I can contact?

William
riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2006 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/free-lotto/new-york-new-york-10163/free-lotto-fraud-new-york-new-york-218840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content