Complaint Review: Free Lotto

• Free Lotto
    PlasmaNet
    New York, New York

Free Lotto Lotto, Lottery, Free to play. New York, New York

I joined this site as they represented themselves to say I was joining a free lotto.

I am currently in line for a prize so to speak, but wish me to spend $9.99 to get a chance. The way it is written is I have won, so why are they saying I must pay to see if I won.

I beleive they are crossing the line with false advertising and misrepresenting themselves, I have either won or I have not. I joined a free lotto not a paid one.

This is a scam and a way to increase email broadcast, cheap, low tactics.

Lisa
Waikato
New Zealand

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2007 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/free-lotto/new-york-new-york-10163/free-lotto-lotto-lottery-free-to-play-new-york-new-york-235601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content