Complaint Review: FREE MONEY Kevin Trudeau

• Phone: 888-856-9046
  • Web:
  • Category: Library

FREE MONEY Kevin Trudeau SHIPPING OVERCHARGE: $23.90 VS $3.17 RENO NEVADA

I ordered FREE MONEY by telephone and was never informed that he would charge me $23.90 for shipping. He offers a "free book" but he really charges for it by overcharging the shipping cost. I immediately returned the materials he included, 2 CD-R's for #39.95, and the book. The company said I could keep the "free book" which I will donate to a public library.

I disputed the charge for $93.80 and now Kevin Trudeau's company says they have credited my account only $69.90-- less the $23.90 for "shipping" on July 10th.

My bank says they have not received the credit and the FREE MONEY -Kevin Trudeau's "George" a Costumer Service representative assures they did.

I have written the complaint to the Better Busines Bureau and to the General Attorney's Office. The books are not worth the price he charges for. The data is not up-to-date. It is simply a Rippoff and he is making free money by taking people for a ride.

Diana
Astoria, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/free-money-kevin-trudeau/reno-nevada-89502/free-money-kevin-trudeau-shipping-overcharge-2390-vs-317-reno-nevada-470757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content