Complaint Review: FREE SNUGGIE

• Reported By: Surprise Arizona
  • FREE SNUGGIE
    P.O.Box 3179
    WALLINGFORD, Connecticut

Freesnuggie.com VERY BAD WEB SITE , VERY DECEPTIVE ON HOW YOU ORDER WALLINGFORD Connecticut

Please Beware Of the adv on a free SNUGGIE buy one get one free, what a joke

I ordered one and of course I checked two The way their web site is set up I am getting 4 plus 4 nite lights,which I didn't want anyway but no way to get out of that.

My final total for the order was $91.70,The shipping was $31.80

I have their 800 number ,BUT keep trying to call and get a disconnect. I will try tomorrow as I am on the West coast and their so called company is in Ct.

To bad I didn't check this rip off site before I ordered.

Cindi
Surprise, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/free-snuggie/wallingford-connecticut-06494/freesnuggiecom-very-bad-web-site-very-deceptive-on-how-you-order-wallingford-connecticu-396724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content