Complaint Review: Free Spirit Fashion Jeans

• Reported By: Tucson Arizona
  • Free Spirit Fashion Jeans
    1735 Market St. Ste. A445
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Free Spirit Fashion Jeans ripoff Lucky but still ripped off I got HALF of my order. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: I had the same thing happen to me.

Original order in Jan of 2001, numerous confirmations, post cards saying will be shipped soon. Finally in August of 2004, I received the Jeans and a T-shirt($17.90 total shipping paid.) I still have not received the other T shirt and woman's shirt.(another $13.90 in shipping.) The jeans were not the length ordered. The packing slip lists an address where merchandise can be returned for replacement. I don't dare or I will never see the Jeans again. Some day will find the time to shorten and flare them. Tried to contact them about the two missing items and their web site is no longer functional.

Sam
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2004 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/free-spirit-fashion-jeans/philadelphia-pennsylvania-19103-7588/free-spirit-fashion-jeans-ripoff-lucky-but-still-ripped-off-i-got-half-of-my-order-philad-121360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I had the same thing happen to me.

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

Sam,

I had the same experience as you did. I had order three pairs of jeans from them for $10.95 shipping each. I tried everything to get it resolved, and it finally took contacting my state's Attorney General. That must have scared them, because I got them with the month. Same thing though...they sent the wrong sizes. Also, I thought the jeans fit was horrible! Even if they would have sent the right sizes (the length was wrong, not the waist), they just weren't comfortable, so I gave them away. It was just the principle of the matter. It took me 2 1/2 yrs to get them. I don't know if you noticed, but for mine to be shipped, it only cost $2.10. I guess the rest was a handling charge?? For me, it cost $30 to put them in a USPS box. I'm glad they are out of business! Serves them right!