Report: #20170

• Free Spirit Jeans
    www.freespiritjeans.com
    Internet

Free Spirit Jeans is a BIG TIME ripoff! Pennsylvania & Internet, USA

I too am a victim of the Free Spirit Free Jeans offer! Almost 2 and a half years now I have been waiting for these jeans! That form letter is the biggest joke!!

How can they still be in business? When you go to the web site now in very small print it says that it will take 6 months to get a refund, 6 Months!

They charged my credit card in one day! Also, the thing that has always bothered me about the "trying to fill orders" thing - is don't they have jeans??? Isn't that what they do?

They keep saying that these are the $56 jeans. If I ordered them for $56 dollars do they have enough to fill that order? I bet they do! I want my jeans!

Karen
Longwood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2002 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/free-spirit-jeans/internet/free-spirit-jeans-is-a-big-time-ripoff-pennsylvania-internet-usa-20170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content