Complaint Review: Freedom Pop

• Freedom Pop
    18757 Burbank Blvd. Ste. 116
    Tarzana, California
    USA

Freedom Pop Stephan Stokols Not a Reputal or Accountable Company, Bad Business Practices Tarzana California

I am more than disappointed with my internet serice provider Freedom Pop, Owner Stephan Stokols.  Over 3 weeks ago, after paying for my next months service, the service had not worked.  At which time I contacted their tech support.  For the next 3 weeks I tried many times to get this problem resolved, losing 13 hours of work ($175) during their work hours.  I had spoke to a dozen people there over that time to get my internet service working.  I spent countless hours just waiting for someone to even pick up the phone.  Finally, I had a software tech come in and was charged $70 to get this up and running.

After 2.5 weeks I was told I needed to re-install the Sprint Smart View, of which I had gone to the library to download on a cd with instructions, still it had not worked after 3 tries.  Then I was told by a Freedom Tech that my account had been suspended, they asked me to do some other things that had not worked.  A final reply was made by a Developing Tech, that they gave me an additional 700MB.  Well I am too lose the 4 GB's in a few days that I paid for nearly a month ago, which is no compensation for the 3+ weeks I went with use and still don't get to use my 4 GB's before I need to pay again, this is a RIPOFF!!!

I use to internet to counsel those with Sexual Abuse and PTSD as a volunteer.  Helping these people is important to them and for me to serve them.  I am prepared on principal to notify the BBB about their practices there.  It's unfair to abuse their customers.  I after this next month will terminate my service and intend to write others in Los Angeles about this theft, like the Mayor and other communities over the internet to make potential customers to stay clear of Freedom Pop.

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedom-pop/tarzana-california/freedom-pop-stephan-stokols-not-a-reputal-or-accountable-company-bad-business-practices-1171182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content