Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Freedom Resource
    1025 Rose Creek DR
    Woodstock, Georgia

Freedom Resource ripoff fraudulent business Woodstock Georgia

Freedom Resource contacted me abt getting a credit card. They took the money from my bank account. But to NO avail I have never got anything in return. This has been going on for 1 yr.

I have called and contacted them, I also contacted BBB both from Michigan and Georgia. They can not help me anymore,I am at a loss as to eho to turn to. I can not afford to loose this money as I am on Disablity, and rely on the only money I get a month. I trusted this company and they screwed me over big time and I am very upset over this and feel there should be someone who can help me out there.

Cynthia
Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2003 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedom-resource/woodstock-georgia-30189/freedom-resource-ripoff-fraudulent-business-woodstock-georgia-60176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content