Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2007

• Reported By:Eastern North Carolina North Carolina
Freedom Ring
Park Blvd. Seminole, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Ring Scam Artist Comp., Fraudulent Billing, Idenity Theft, Theif, Seminole Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I ,nor my wife, have ever heard of this company before and I just had $49.95 illegaly stolen from my bank account!!!

I am a 19 year old man with a full time job, a wife, and a son, that works my butt off for everything I have.

Theese lazy, cowardess, leeches to society are flat out robbing me over the Internet I suspect. If anyone has any information regarding my situation please send a message to me through this report.

James
Eastern North Carolina, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2007 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedom-ring/seminole-florida/freedom-ring-scam-artist-comp-fraudulent-billing-idenity-theft-theif-seminole-florida-251743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Ring