Complaint Review: freedomcs.com - Freedom Subscription

• Reported By: Jennifer — Berwyn Illinois United States of America
  • freedomcs.com - Freedom Subscription

Internet, Nevada
    United States of America

freedomcs.com - Freedom Subscription FreedomCS.com Unauthorized charges to mu checking account. Rip-off, Scam! Internet, Nevada

I am experiencing a situation, where this company has submitted electronic checks weekly in the amount of $8.42. So far this has only happened twice. If you look at the electronic check that these scammers submit to the bank, you will see the signature as verified by www.myvoicesig.com, I tried to look up my authorization as the site claims that it can and lo and behold the authorization numbers identified on the checks do not exist. What a big surprise, NOT!

Luckily my bank is working with me and is identifying the items as check fraud, but what a headache. The bank has placed a payout hold on my account and has suggested that I change my account number, which I will do first thing in the morning when they open. I have held this account for over 14 years, memorized the number, and now have to start all over and contact all of the payees that I have automated payments with. ARGH!!! I hope that I will see my money back, but not counting on it. These operations and anyone associated with them should be ashamed of themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2010 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedomcscom-freedom-subscription/internet-nevada-/freedomcscom-freedom-subscription-freedomcscom-unauthorized-charges-to-mu-checking-acc-618500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content