Complaint Review: Freedownloadzone.com Jersey GB GB

Internet
    United States of America

Freedownloadzone.com Jersey GB GB Ripped us off twice. Total scam Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Information

My wife did log-in to the site and did mistakenly assume that this was the official government site to renew a driver's license. After realizing her error she promptly requested the charges be reversed and they were. However, after reviewing my bank statement I noticed that we have been charged again. This was completely unauthorized. To others who are falling into this "trap" and being deceived...continue to be diligent regarding this company. Apparently, they have no problem with re-billing without consent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedownloadzonecom-jersey-gb-gb/internet/freedownloadzonecom-jersey-gb-gb-ripped-us-off-twice-total-scam-internet-798588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Contact Information

AUTHOR: freedwonloadzone.com - (United Kingdom)

Hi nomo454,

I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I am a customer service representative from FreeDownloadZone.Com and I am the best person to help you sorting this out. Please send us an email or you can also chat with us so we can resolve this issue.

Support Team
support@freedownloadzone.com

Web-chat is now available!

Our Operations is available between 8AM to 8PM EST