Complaint Review: Freelancer.com George Marsking

• Reported By: Khadija M. — Flushing New York USA
  • Freelancer.com George Marsking

Internet
    USA

George Marsking on Upwork ,Content Writing Team, on SkypeWritesongoinwor on Skupe Write Articles and Blogs within 2 hours max and get paid nothing! Probably India Internet

New to upwork, I applied to only a few jobs. When offered one so quick, I immediately thought that it must be a scam. Further ignoring my inner paranoia, I decided to listen to a friend and give that offer an accpetance. The message titled to one 'George Marsking" from Edenville, US states in bad english:

Hi, thanks for applying to my job. so it works likes this. I hire you and when we start, I send a topic and you do within 2hrs max and send back and I give you another . so it's like that until we do 5 articles daily, 5-6 days a week.  okay? As you work, you track time with   time tracker for secured payment. Can you work like that? If so Can you add me on skype at completedwork0  under ( Content Writing Team)  so I hire you and we start?
Regards.

After accepting this shady offer, the scammer then sends me instructions on opening up a Freelancer account instead as he is not set up with Upwork this week.

I was very eager and stupidly accepted this offer. After three days of working like a dog and at nine months pregnant, my eyesight started to whither.  I had left my sales associate job to take it easy when I first found out that I was preganant and here I was: Excited to start a new career as a writer. That somone just gave me a chance and here comes my first rating, increasing my odds at future success. YUP.

I wrote 9 articles under a time clock and pressure. There was a death in the family and my in laws rushed to the airport the same, but I kept going. In hopes of a career, of hard work, of beter luck and little did I know I was getting scammed, Now what really irks me is that this scammer is most likely indian. I can't stand such scamming two faced wannabees stealing and lying and taking from us. Especially after how badly they want to be us. UGH.

I am going to blog the stolen articles to catch the scammer. If there is a such thing as the internet police, I am ready to join. This scammer made me research topics and write about them. it was obvious that he or she can not write and was stealing other people's info. I made a mistake doubting myself. Never again.

I want to make this person pay for what they owe me. If not, then at least give credit to my articles that he stole and wanted me to take from others. The articles he or she made me write in 2 hours max (each)

10 Things To Try on Your Yard This Spring 550 words
Novelty Lamps-Bring Humor and Livelihood to Your Home. 350 words
Can You Microwave Solo Cups? 500 words
10 Coolest Strongest Toys You Wished You Could Have 1150 words
A Money Saving Breakfast Usinig Yesterday's Potatoes 550 words

Plus, I had to research each topic before wrting and I did. Thoroughly and fast. My unborn baby is not happy with the abuse I did to myself and so is my family for I did not leave this scammer be. I am an American and I will truly never let this go. I want to see justice. I need to fix this! My stolen work, and this is a foregner stealin US info. No. I want everyone to keep an eye out for these articles and flagged them with disrespect.

Thank You, America!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2017 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freelancercom-george-marsking/internet/george-marsking-on-upwork-content-writing-team-on-skypewritesongoinwor-on-skupe-write-a-1376168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content