Complaint Review: Freelancer.com

Internet
    USA

Freelancer.com Freelancer.com Ripoff - Complete Scam Internet

FREELANCER.COM - WARNING - COMPLETE SCAM

I have used Freelancer.com for the past 3 months and noticed that they continually take small debits from my bank account.  Even now as I have closed my account they continue to take money from my account.

I have had to file over 100 credit card disputes in order to get back the money that Freelancer.com has unlawfully stolen without my permission or authorization.

I also had to close one of my business accounts because Freelancer.com was somehow able to create an ACH draft and take money from the account.

In total they have stolen over $6,000.00 from my company.

Also be aware that many of the people that work as freelancers on their website are hackers that will ruin your website and sell your data.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2016 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freelancercom/internet/freelancercom-freelancercom-ripoff-complete-scam-internet-1326928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content