Report: #190861

• Freelanceworkexchange.com
    45 Main Street
    Brooklyn, New York

FreelanceWorkExchange.com SCAM RIPOFF FRAUD Brooklyn New York

FreelanceWorkExchange.com is HUGE fraud. The scam: Pay $2.95 for a 7 day FREE subscription that is a 1 page web site with no information about anything. Then there is NO real phone number provided. The address is Fake too. I did some research and the owner keeps moving the address. First it was in San Francisco and the number, now its in New York.

Worst case: They charged me twice and then RE-Charged me $30.00 twice, so a total of $60.00! How you can win: I paid via Pay Pal. I reported them to Pay Pal.com I also called my bank and they promised NOT to allow any debits to Pay Pal. So I saved the money.

The owners claims his name is "Rob Palmer" or Robert Palmer, which if you know is a famous British Musician who wrote Simply Irresistable. This person is demonic and malicious. Don't be fooled. Don't sign up for this site and I'm going to contact InterPolice and have this person Tarred and Feathered.

Mouricio
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2006 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freelanceworkexchangecom/brooklyn-new-york-11201/freelanceworkexchangecom-scam-ripoff-fraud-brooklyn-new-york-190861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content