Complaint Review: Freelotto Group International

United Kingdom
  • Phone: 44-7031846431
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

These are some people who are dirt everybody stay away from them

Leif
Ulsteinvik
Norway

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2006 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freelotto-group-international/liverpool-united-kingdom-l70-1nl/freelotto-group-international-ripoff-tried-to-get-me-to-launder-some-money-for-them-liverp-177750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

It's not money laundering if there isn't any money

AUTHOR: Dave - (Canada)

... at least, not until someone sends them some.

You could post some more details, and your warning would be more effective.
Anything to stop these "people" is worth the effort.

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

I got a message like that and since I am a FreeLotto player I was confused. I contact FreeLotto and they told me it was a fraud company using their name. They posted a Fraud Alert on their website with examples.