Complaint Review: Freelotto.com,uklotto

• Reported By: St.Louis Missouri
  • Freelotto.com,uklotto
    freelotto.com,cenbankservice006@yahoo.co.uk
    , Canada, Nationwide

Freelotto.com, uklotto Did not live up to promise stated St.Louis Nationwide Canada

" Warm Greetings ",

To whom it may concern:
I just want to say in short, that this form of advertisement should be dealt with accordingly! It's a shame that we can't have any faith in using this form of technology, ie: Computer, to receive said promise and also with personal information. I am very tempted to create a web site to "FightBack!"

I can't express the way I really feel and remain polite, so I have tried to put this in simple terms. I would love to hear from others with the same complaint and are willing to "FightBack!" Thanks and try to have a great day! I may think on this a little more and write a more discriptive letter.

Phillip
St.Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2007 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freelottocomuklotto/canada-nationwide/freelottocom-uklotto-did-not-live-up-to-promise-stated-stlouis-nationwide-canada-278974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content