Complaint Review: Freightliner of Chattanooga

• Reported By: Kris — Sacramento California
  • Freightliner of Chattanooga

Ringold, Georgia
    USA

Freightliner of Chattanooga The Truck Guys Total Rip Off DO NOT USE Ringold Georgia

I bought a 2011 Freightliner Cascadia from Freightliner of Chattanooga 4 months ago. It was a used truck. I bought warranty throught NTP National Truck Protection. The Freightliner dealer sold me a BAD truck. The day i bought the truck i broke down the very next day and evey other week from the day i bought the truck. I have spent over $20,000 of my savings to fix the truck and getting towed. The general manager and sales manager are acting normal with this situation. The Sales manager told me to park the truck and fly back home if i cant keep up with the repairs. Today i spoke with the general manager and he told me to hire a lawyer when he knows i dont have the money to do so right now.

This was bad business with Freightliner of Chattanooga. They will sell you a bad truck and act normal. Try to avoid this by not doing business with this dealer. They dont stand behind their product. Also the warranty throught NTP is no good as well. They all just want your money.

This dealer has made me re-think about myself and the folks in the office are coming to work in a tie  and ripping people off and going home to enjoy life while we have to count pennis to keep up with bills. Way to go Freightliner Of Chattanooga.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freightliner-of-chattanooga/ringold-georgia/freightliner-of-chattanooga-the-truck-guys-total-rip-off-do-not-use-ringold-georgia-1128870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content