Complaint Review: FrenchTV

• Reported By: Los Angeles California USA
  • FrenchTV

Internet
    USA

FrenchTV, French TV, Frenchtv.to FrenchTV IS A FRAUD... PLEASE AVOID ! Miami Florida

I signed up for FrenchTV about two years ago at $63/month + deposit for the box. Not only I was not happy with the service b/c it didn't work properly (I have fiber internet), but it is overpriced compared to other similar service providers.

The problems started when I wanted to cancel the suscription. I emailed Brian on March 2 to cancel then he sent me instructions: I had to return the box, remote and cables in their original packaging. Then Brian said that he was going to refund the deposit 90 business days following receipt of the box and accessories. I returned everything except the HDMI and Etherner cables which were not originally included in my box but Brian refused to release my deposit. So I offered to mail an HDMI and Ethernet cable to get my deposit back but Brian never responded to my emails.

I addition to the deposit issue, FrenchTV charged me for the next cycle (on March 6) which does not make sense. I am being charged $64 for a service I can't use b/c I returned the box. Non-sense.

I know I am not the first customer this happened to but I want to warn other potential clients. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. THE WAY THEY HANDLE CANCELLATIONS IS FRAUDULENT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2017 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frenchtv/internet/frenchtv-french-tv-frenchtvto-frenchtv-is-a-fraud-please-avoid-miami-florida-1364666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content