Complaint Review: Fresh Student Loan Consolidation

• Reported By: rivermom66 — Branford Florida
  • Fresh Student Loan Consolidation

Internet
    USA

Fresh Student Loan Consolidation Took 600.00 for services and recieved no services Forth Worth Internet

I was contacted by FResh Student in July of 2014 and informed that I could get all of my student loans consolidated and eventually forgiven because I am disabled and cannot pay for the loan.  I was injured during my last year in school.  This company assured me that for $600.00 they would pay off my loans and assume them themselves and that if I paid a fee of $34.95 per month then I would never have to apy back this loan and that they would handle all of the filing with the Department of Education for the loan forgiveness.

They never did the first thing for me that involves my student loans including the initial application for consolidation.  I ended up doing it all by myself and now they will not refund the $600.00 nor will they stop taking out the $34.95 even though I have closed my account with them over three months ago.  Buyewr beware of this company as it is a complete scam from the get go.  They even had me believe that they were affiliated with the university that I graduated from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2015 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fresh-student-loan-consolidation/internet/fresh-student-loan-consolidation-took-60000-for-services-and-recieved-no-services-forth-1211283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content