Complaint Review: From You Flowers, LLC

• From You Flowers, LLC
    483 West 37th Street
    Manhattan, New York
    USA

From You Flowers, LLC From You Flowers FromYouFlowers.com RipOff Scam Will Ruin The Occasion For YOU BEWARE Manhattan New York

Its September 13, 2017 I placed a order from FromYouFlowers.com OMG I should of ordered from 800flowers.com or a local store. It was a basic flowers for my Wife's birthday, I paid a extra handlinmg fee to have it shipped the same day. I get a notification that it will be delivered before 5pm. I Finally get a email at 6pm eastern standard time saying this

From: "From You Flowers Customer Service" <wecare@fromyouflowers.com>
Date: Sep 13, 2017 5:20 PM
Subject: Your From You Flowers Order # 402665457

Dear Michael Luchen,

Thank you for your recent order. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in delivery of your floral gift. Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your delivery on 09/13/2017. We have scheduled your delivery for as soon as possible on 09/14/2017 to ensure your gift arrives and the occasion is not missed. Additionally, if applicable, we have refunded your same day fee to make up for the error. This refund will post to your account within 1-3 business days.

Again, please accept our apologies for the delay.

This has to be the dumbest company on earth, it says they will ship the next day not to miss the occasion, hello FromYouFlowers, LLC you ruined my wife's birthday the occasion will have passed on 9-14-17

I call up and they tell me they will refund me 30%, which I went balistic and say you will refund me 200%.

Long story short If they told me this way earlier I could of seeked someone else to buy flowers from now since its 6pm eastern time here in NY I cannot......

I am getting my wife of course many other things like presents and a card this weekend, the card today but really wanted to surpise her in her Dental office where she works to brighton up her day and make her birthday even more special. Just upsets me so much that this happened. Learn from my error and mistake by ordering from FromYouFlowers.com

FromYouFlowers.com

Beware Stay Far Away They Can Ruin Your Occasion and The Person You Are Sending Flowers Too The Same Day will Not Get Them. Do Not Order From Them Go to 1800Flowers.com instead and learn from my mistake.

Sincerly ,

A very Upset Customer Who FromYouFlowers.com Ruined my Wife's Birthday Surprise!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2017 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/from-you-flowers-llc/manhattan-new-york-10018/from-you-flowers-llc-from-you-flowers-fromyouflowerscom-ripoff-scam-will-ruin-the-occas-1399841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content