Complaint Review: front room furnishing

• front room furnishing
    940 polaris pwky.
    columbus, Ohio
    USA

front room furnishing / salesperson Debbie took advantage of Senior Citizens, saw us coming, easy prey, columbus Ohio **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

On February 20, 2016 my husband and I went to Front room Furnishing looking to buy an all leather sofa. When the salesperson Debbie asked how she could help us I reapplied we are looking for and all leather sofa. We told we didn't want any vinyl or phleather. She asked what price range we wanted to be end. We told her and she took use to see a sample sofa that we both loved. It was a reclinder sofa just what I wanted. Then she showed us the colors we could get it in. After selecting the color my husband decided to get a rocker reclinder also in the same color as sofa. While Debbie was writing the order I asked her about buying a warrenty and she said the furniture came with a 5 year warrenty. So we just brought the leather cleaner.

We always by an extended warrenty but since she said that it came with a 5 year one we didn't see where we need to get anymore.

In June of this year I called the service department to request a service call because we notice that the leather was wearing off the back of the sofa and chair. When the serviceman came out he told me that the sofa and chair was out of warrenty by a couple of months. While he was looking at the sofa I notice the sofa cushion was tearing from the back. Again he said that wasn't covered because the back is vinyl. He stated the vinyl isn't covered under the warrenty.

They claim that the salesperson has over 20 years experience and would not mis represent any products they offered. Oh but she did. She said my sofa and reclinder was all leather and it wasn't. Now we will have to go to small claim court to get our sofa fixed or our money back.

Watch out for what their sales people tell you about the furnishing you are buying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2017 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/front-room-furnishing/columbus-ohio-43015/front-room-furnishing-salesperson-debbie-took-advantage-of-senior-citizens-saw-us-comi-1397700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content