Complaint Review: Frontier Communications

• Frontier Communications
    P.O. Box 20550
    Rochester, New York
    USA

Frontier Communications Slow Speeds well below 1.0 mbps download most times .3mbps Rochester North Carolina

Frontier oversold my area and choked my services to the point I can't use them. I was getting 3.0 mbps download; they crambed in 24 more users on my line and killed my services to the point I can't use them anymore. They are still holding me to my 24 month contract.

They are the most disturbing company I ever dealt with. Lies upon lies and a cocky demeaner. My services are so slow that Skype and VOIP will not work at all.

Don't get into their contract! you will be golden for one year and everything will work then when the end of the first year arrives they cut your services from 3.0 mbps to 1.0mbps and then when traffic hits you dead in the water!

They put me through living hell and never appolized once. If you want poor service, old equipment, cocky attitude then Frontier is the place for you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontier-communications/rochester-new-york-14002/frontier-communications-slow-speeds-well-below-10-mbps-download-most-times-3mbps-roche-1060204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content