Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, March 15, 2006

• Reported By:Beecher Illinois
Frontier Pharmacies; LSM5-us-pay.com; Bfiti.net
frontierpharmacies.com Internet U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacies; LSM5-us-pay.com; Bfiti.net you think you placed an order, but all you did was gave them your credit card number so they can bill you every month Ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Frontier Scams Again!!

On 12/16 I placed an order for a prescription. I printed a receipt that stated "an e-mail for this order will be sent to my e-mail address". It also stated that my order will be shipped to the shipping address I gave and an adult signature would be required for delivery.

On 12/22 I sent an e-mail. I stated that I had not received an e-mail confirming my order. I never received a reply and never received my order.

On 01/16 my credit card was billed $20.95 from Bfiti.net at 888-207-6114. I called the number and was told to contact Frontier Pharmacies.

On 2/16 my credit card was billed again for $20.95 from LSM5-us-pay.com at 866-221-5391. I called the number and was told to call 866-385-5090.

When talking to customer service, I was told that I am paying for a referral service that I had signed up for with Frontier Pharmacies.

I did not ask for a referral service. I placed an order that was confirmed with an order number stating my order would be shipped and an adult signature was required at delivery. No where did it state anything about a referral service.

Teri
Beecher, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontier-pharmacies-lsm5-us-paycom-bfitinet/internet/frontier-pharmacies-lsm5-us-paycom-bfitinet-you-think-you-placed-an-order-but-all-you-181307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacies; LSM5-us-pay.com; Bfiti.net

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Frontier Scams Again!!

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I (and you too) wish so much that you had checked this site first before ordering from Frontier Pharmacies. Frontier Pharmacy is one of the worst offenders on this site. Also, go to bbb and you will find Frontier has a 'Unsatisfactory' rating. Check this site first, then check bbb because they can give you valuable info for any additional names, addresses, and telephone numbers.
Good luck!