Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy Aka LSM5-US-pay.com

• Reported By: Montague Michigan
  • Frontier Pharmacy Aka LSM5-US-pay.com
    12399 SW 53 St., Suite #105 Cooper City, FL 33330
    Nationwide

Frontier Pharmacy Aka LSM5-US-pay.com took $20.95 x 5 out of my acct I called and they said they would refund...to date I have only recieved 2 out of 5 of those and now cant get through on their lines and they dont respond to my debit card comp. requests for refund either. Ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: Monay FINALLY REFUNDED

FRONTIER PHARMACIES is a ripoff! Frontier Pharmacies through LSM5-us-pay.com has charged my credit card $20.95 for the last 5 months! I have NEVER received one thing from them or any service to mention of.
I called as soon as I noticed and they told me it would take up to 30 days to refund the money back to my debit acct. I got 2 of them in like 3 days.its been over 30 days now and they still owe me 3 payments of 20.95!!!!!!

now I've tried to call and leave messages to solve this overcharge to my account, but no one returns my calls. I have called my debit comp. and they have sent 2 electronic requests for them to refund my money and have gotten nowhere. Now they say I have to file a dispute........ I want my money back!! I live on a limited income and I am raising 2 boys on my own and this is money that could be used to buy clothes for school or to put food on the table!!!!

Please help! I am a VICTIM also and would like to see Frontier Pharmacies charged with a crime. Something has to be done to STOP them!!

Laurie
Montague, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontier-pharmacy-aka-lsm5-us-paycom/nationwide/frontier-pharmacy-aka-lsm5-us-paycom-took-2095-x-5-out-of-my-acct-i-called-and-they-sai-263512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

After numerous unsuccesful phone calls to this company.I contacted my card company AGAIN and demanded action!

They told me I had to file a dispute and send any supporting evidence to back up my claim. So I sent them copies of the stories I found on google and told them there were further accounts of this on ripoffreport.com and today(7/30) my money was back in my acct!

So you just need to keep bugging them it does get you somewhere!

thanks to all and I hope you all get your money back from this ripoff company scam!