Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy - RxCostCard

• Reported By: Dade City Florida
  • Frontier Pharmacy - RxCostCard
    www.bflpay-supersave5c.com
    Internet

Frontier Pharmacy - RxCostCard recurring unauthorized monthly charges Ripoff Internet

I have been charged since Jan 2007 on my credit card with the description "LSM5-US-PAY.COM 866-221-5391". First they charged $19.95, then $20.95 per month. I called the number and was told the charges were a membership fee from Frontier Pharmacy, and was assured the charges would be removed. They weren't, and I was charged late fees (this was the only charge on my card) and had to close my account to stop them from stealing from me.

The credit card company (Washington Mutual) was not very concerned and will be mailing me dispute forms. I called the number again, was assured the charges would be credited again, and was sent an email from no-reply@ bflpay-supersave5c.com saying "This email is to inform you that your monthly membership to RxCostCard has been canceled." Not sure how they got my email or my credit card number, but I did not authorize these charges and received nothing from this company.

I've seen other reports of this company scamming people since last year, I can't believe that this is not being addressed and that this fraud is being allowed to continue.

Karen
Dade City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2007 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontier-pharmacy-rxcostcard/internet/frontier-pharmacy-rxcostcard-recurring-unauthorized-monthly-charges-ripoff-internet-244318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content