Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Reported By: Niles Michigan
  • Frontier Pharmacy
    12399 SW St. Suite #105
    Cooper City, Florida

Frontier Pharmacy - Medsforcost Thieves in the name of helping people! ripoff Cooper City Florida

I received a phone call from Craig, in the pharmacy. He stated that my physiican had approved my medication and he was ready to ship them, but needed a credit card. After he received the credit card number he ask me to stay on the line while he ran the numbers through. He came back on the line and stated that all was well and I should have my meds in the next 7-10 business days. Please call him with aby questions that I had.

I called back 1 week later because I still had not received my order. No answer for the first several days. Finally someone answers and I get the reponse that my order had indeed not been shipped, pending physician approval. I have called the company several times as to find out when my purchase would arrive to me. I continue to get the response that, "they have not been shipped yet.

Whenever I call, I get a different answer to the same question. I called my physician's office. My physiican never did give approval for this medication as Craig claimed. I want my money back, and I want everyone to know what this company is capable of. I also paid 19.95 for processing of my order. I want that money back too.

Vanessa
Niles, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2007 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontier-pharmacy/cooper-city-florida-33330/frontier-pharmacy-medsforcost-thieves-in-the-name-of-helping-people-ripoff-cooper-city-254118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content