Report: #196788

• Frontier Pharmacy
    frontierpharmacies.com
    Nationwide

Frontier Pharmacy ripoff internet

I placed an order yesterday and provided the company with my doctor's information as well. After providing my credit cad number I was give an order number along with the charge amount and how to follow up on tracking order. I checked my order and with the number provided and was told no order was on file for the number provided.

As many others I have already noted on this site I did not research enough and felt the price was good. Unfortunately now I feel as though I have been ripped off as well.

As of today 24 hours later there are no charges on my credit card but I will have to monitor it over the next day or two to ensure no charges are applied.

R
gpt, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2006 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontier-pharmacy/nationwide/frontier-pharmacy-ripoff-internet-196788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content