Complaint Review: FRONTLINE EXTERMINATOR

• FRONTLINE EXTERMINATOR
    1900 Lansdowne RD SUite U
    Baltimore, Maryland
    United States of America

FRONTLINE EXTERMINATOR SERVICE NEVER PERFORMED AND CHARGED CANCELLATION FEE Baltimore, Maryland

*Author of original report: PLEASE DISREGARD THIS REPOT

PEOPLE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

I was approached by this company and asked for a temporary service(Never signed a contract but a verbal agreement). I saw a notice at my door stating that they have come, a couple of weeks later I have noticed an increase in insects in my yard.  When I call the manager to complain and stop the useless service she sent me a Cancellation Fee of 300 dollars!!!! They are so desperate they will charge you for service not PROVIDED!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontline-exterminator/baltimore-maryland-21227/frontline-exterminator-service-never-performed-and-charged-cancellation-fee-baltimore-ma-655371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS REPOT

AUTHOR: botmakak - (United States of America)

We fanilly caem to understand each other and I believe there was a COMMUNICATION problem here. The MANANGER explained to me the way they service homes and waived the cancellation fee. PLEASE DISREGARD and I am diong service with FRONTLINE again!