Complaint Review: FRT INVESTMENTS

• FRT INVESTMENTS
    5434 ADAMS MORGAN WAY
    NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida
    USA

FRT INVESTMENTS MIKE ,MIGUEL, PEREZ SCREWED US OVER ROYALLY UNTIL THE VERY END 50k GONE!!! NEW PORT RICHEY Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Where to report as a victim

Unfortunately, I just found out today that this criminal and his wife were locked up,YAY. I have been hunting him down since 2011 to finish paying us our money. He has caused my family such grief and hardship it's undescribable.  I should have known something was wrong when he left our home with our check and I called him and he didn't answer! This man and his wife are good at what they do, STAY AWAY! They sat at my dining table just as humble as can be reassuring us that we were going to make good money since ALF are a no brainer.

He took us to several different nursing home to see which ones we wanted to invest in alone with offering classes to get certified in a certain field so we could be more hands on.  All I have to say is once this man took our money we never spoke to him again.  The only way he could be reached was through text which he didn't always respond to.  We had issures out the gate getting our first check from him. I felt like I was begging for something that didn't belong to me.  It went down hill from there.

I would text day and night and he was always out of town or in a business meeting or someone died or someone was in an accident.  This man had every excuse under the sun not to pay us.  I had to physically go to his home and demand my monthly check several times.  Then he tried to tell us to let him reinvest what he had not paid us back, NO THANK YOU was my response.

I think back on all the red flags now and I would have rather faced a bull!

There is much more but I'm so disgusted right now I don't know what to do.  I really hope we get our money back! I hope he get screwed in jail like he screwed us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2016 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frt-investments/new-port-richey-florida-34653/frt-investments-mike-miguel-perez-screwed-us-over-royally-until-the-very-end-50k-gone-1342359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Where to report as a victim

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

I read your post and there is a case going on for the victims. Looks like you where a victim so please reach out to FINRA to file your claim. The info is listed on the bottom.  Florida Office of Financial Regulation Bureau of Financial Investigations 1313 N. Tampa St., Suite 615 Tampa, FL 33602 813-272-2498 (Fax) www.flofr.com