Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, April 21, 2017

• Reported By: Carolyn — Sierra Vista Arizona USA
Fruit of the Loom
One Fruit of the Loom Drive Bowling Green, Kentucky USA

Fruit of the Loom NOT 100 percent cotton as stated on the shirt because it has static Bowling Green Kentucky

1 months ago at Target in Sierra Vista I bought 5 $5 Fruit of the Loom 100 percent cotton RN 13765 ogsa42 and I want my freaking money back because it is NOT 100 percent cotton as stated on the shirt.  Cotton is not static, This has static, and collect schumtz  (stray fibers). All my clothes - ALL of THEM are 100 cotton because people that build up static charges due to dry skin are advised to wear all-cotton clothes, which is neutral. The fraudulent label of 100 percent  is a rip-off. I want my 25 dollars back.  It is not the fault of Target. It is YOUR FAULT for fraudulent labeling. I have proof that you have defrauded me because when I wash my other 100 percent  black t-shirts only YOURS has the schumtz and is static clinging.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2017 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fruit-of-the-loom/bowling-green-kentucky-42102/fruit-of-the-loom-not-100-percent-cotton-as-stated-on-the-shirt-because-it-has-static-bo-1368906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fruit of the Loom