Complaint Review: FS Performance Health, L89 LLC, Etc

• Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009
  • Reported By: Drexel Hill Pennsylvania
  • FS Performance Health, L89 LLC, Etc

Orem, Utah

FS Performance Health - L89 - Scam Attached To An Advertisement For Google Business Opportunity Orem Utah *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I clicked on a link for information concerning how to make a few extra dollars using Google ads. I had gotten a confirmation email from this company stating that my order has been received and the product was called Health Tracker. I immediately canceled the order and received an email on 7/7/2009 confirming that the order was canceled. The email contained a confirmation number, which was 7191851, and I thought no more of it.

But to my surprise, there is an pending unauthorized amount that will be taken from my account today (7/13/2009) for $84.79. Despite my several attempts to contact this company by telephone, I can not get a person on the phone. Their so called Customer Support website is not helpful either because it just lists what I supposedly purchased.

Can anyone help me? This has made a mess of my checking account.

Lisa
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fs-performance-health-l89-llc-etc/orem-utah/fs-performance-health-l89-scam-attached-to-an-advertisement-for-google-business-opport-469197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content