Complaint Review: FTD

• FTD
    3113 Woodcreek Dr
    DOWNERS GROVE, Illinois
    United States of America

FTD FTD DELAYED RESPONSE PROGRAM IS A RIPOFF TO EVERY FLORIST DOWNERS GROVE, Illinois

With FTD's "Delayed Response Program" in effect, a few orders that are inadvertently missed can cost a florist hundreds of dollars. During a busy time like Valentine's Day I missed the cutoff rejection by 15 minutes and it cost me $153 on an order that was to be delivered 2 days later. This is ridiculous and has happened several times throughout the past few years. I basically have to have someone watching the printer continuously. We are not a shop that holds orders etc.
Our shop has been a "member" of FTD for over 50 years. It used to be the backbone of small shops, but no more. It's a cash hungry monster. I'll be dropping them after my "free" year is up (from trying to get out earlier they gave me free fees).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ftd/downers-grove-illinois-60515/ftd-ftd-delayed-response-program-is-a-ripoff-to-every-florist-downers-grove-illinois-1045770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content